I lost my soul mate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hard to know what to say but I have to say SOMEthing...

First, my most sincere sympathy and blessing goes out to you and your family.

Second, I am constantly amazed by the depth of feelings that we develop here in the cyber world. On other forums I've seen members gather together to provide financial assistance to a fellow member who had a very sick child. The definition of 'friendship' has certainly been broadened over the past several years, and it is my honor to have shared this space with you.

Love to you and all my friends here,
Mark.

Dear Marge,

My heart goes out to you and I am so sorry. Lots of love, hugs and kisses. I can imagine how painful this is for you.

I saw that you have two boys and this also must be a terrible loss for them. Paul is in Heaven looking down at all of you and seeing that you are all okay.

Again my deepest sympathy.

Marge, I am very sorry about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your loved ones. May God bless you all and help you get through this trying time. Reanie

Everyone here has said it so well Marge all I can add is my heart reaches out to you. Of course you and your whole family will be in our prayers. Bless you Marge.
Love and Hugs James

God bless you and your family. I looked at the photographs of your family, and it is apparent that you shared alot of love and happiness together. I pray for strength for you and yours in the days to come and I am so sorry about your husband.

Oh Marge, my heart is aching for you!! Paul left this world knowing that he had all the love that you had to give him. May the lord help you through this time of grief and know that all of us here are thinking of you and praying for you!! Lots of love and hugs!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Such a devastating loss and my heart and prayers are with you sweetie.

Marge, you mean so much to your entire DC family. It's as though our own Grandpa passed on. I am so sorry for you loss, losing your true love. I know you will keep his memory in your heart all your days. May you and your sons find strength through this difficult time. (((hugs to you)))

Marge,

Every time I've seen your post today, I have teared up.

Your few simple words have spoken volumes of a lifetime of love and sharing.

I am so, so sorry for your enormous loss now.

Sending you positive energies.

Lee

Dove, I am so so sorry to learn of Paul's passing. You are truely loved and have a foundation of support to help you through this time of grief. He will always be with you in spirit.
Sending hugs and love, Beth

Marge, I never got to meet Paul but from what I have read about him, he must have been an amazing person. May all your wonderful memories together remain vivid in your mind and his spirit alive in your soul.

If there is anything we can do (your DC Family) please let us know.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and I know how much your grieving......time does heal but its hard to believe that when your experiencing such grief. Stay strong my friend but lean on others now for support. We love you Marge!

So sorry to here of your loss, thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family at this difficult time.

Hallo dove,

I'm very sorry for your loss...
even if I never met you and Paul this news really shocked me.

I wish you a strong heart and send you some warm sunshines from Hannover

oh marge, so sorry, reading this brings immediate tears and a deep sense of loss. Our prayers are with you.

With love
Shannon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom