I lost my soul mate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listen I may be new. But I am so very sorry about your loss. You have my thoughts and prayers. Be strong , and know that God always loves you !

Marge,

I've been away and just found this post. I don't know you except by reading the previous posts and looking at your pictures. I do know loss and offer my sympathy.

It's all over now. The service was beautiful and very touching. He would have been pleased. The VFW did a wonderful job..the Fleet Reserve Association were there as well as the Marine Corps. The Navy and Marine Corps flags were flown. My two sisters flew home today so here I am talking to you. Thank you all who sent cards..they are all on top of my entertainment center and thank you all for your Prayers.Marge

Dearest Marge,

May you live with sweet memories of Paul and have comfort in knowing that those that love you are just a mouse click away. Please give a hug to Dove from me and Koapaka.

With Warmest Aloha, Linda

Marge, I am fairly new here but am totally blown away by the love and support shown by this community. The love and caring they have for you is palpable. What a special group of people.

My condolences on the loss of your darling Paul, but just remember that soulmates are that. Soul mates. He is part of you, with you and near you forever. It cannot be any other way. That is so very special.

I wish you gentle and peaceful days ahead.

xxx Lyn

Hi Marge, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I am new to this site, however, the support and friendship shown by the people on the DC site is overwhelming. What a great group of people. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. One day at a time. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom