I lost my soul mate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH NO - Marge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH - I'm speechless!!!!!!! I'm going to call you right now. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED TO ADD: if anyone wants Marge's address please PM me - she would love cards from her "other" family.

Last edited:
Marge,

Can't imagine the loss but, understand, you are in my (and Katie E's) thoughts and prayers. Wish we could be near you to give you comfort. God be with you.

Buck

I just got off the phone with Marge - I am so glad Michael (my husband) and I were able to meet both of them a few years back. My husband was SO humbled by him. He was an amazing man - Paul - you will never be forgotten that's for sure!!!!

kind marge. burst into tears reading you lost your love. prayers & hugs & love to you.
-luv, luvs
take care & rest his soul

Last edited:
I cant believe it. :cry: I was laying in my bed, and I kept thinking about you and Paul. I couldnt get to sleep so I logged on to DC. And then I saw this. :cry: Marge (Grandma) Im so so so VERY sorry. You are always in my prayers. I wish I could do something. Send you some comfort. Alas, I CAN send you my love. :heart: And a BIG ******HUG*******
We all love you and I pray that your heart is comforted.
If you need ANYTHING please dont hesitate to ask.

Marge, my dear friend, I don't know what to say. I felt I knew Paul with all of your stories about him and your life with him. I am grieving along with you and your sons and Dove. I love you, dear friend.:(

Marge, I'm so sorry about your loss. I've read so much about the two of you while he was sick before and feel like I know you. My best to you.

Marge,
I'm so very sorry. Please know that you both have all my thoughts,prayers. If there is anything I can do for you please, let me know..
We love you, please take care of yourself.

kadesma

Thank you again..Please go to members photos and search for Dove and meet my wonderful family. When my sons left me tonight ny boys held me and said "we are here for you Mom" Marge & Dove

internet Grandma, please continue to speak of your woes with us. we love you quite dearly.

Marge, I am so sorry. We have mostly words here on DC, but words fail at a time like this. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm so very sorry Marge. My tears welled up reading this. May Paul find eternal peace. I'm keepin you in my thoughts. A big hug to you.

Back
Top Bottom