I love Max

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bolas De Fraile

Executive Chef
Sunday night my wife went to bed early so at about 23.00 I let Max out.The sky was crystal clear. I decide to take a stroll down the garden wearing my slippers(I now know why they are called that), it was pitch black and icy. I woke up with Max licking my face and pawing me.I then managed to grab his collar with my left hand and I pulled myself up made it to the cold frame and sat on the wall.I was in quite a bad way and very cold, Max ran under the bedroom window and started howling, my neighbour heard him first and saved me from my wife.:)

Your story reminds me of the 1954 episode of Lassie!

What's that, Lassie? You say Timmy fell down the well?

The story has been the same since boys and dogs were invented.

Good dog Max!

Oh what a good boy Max is! Shame on you for attempting to do you self in, on Max's watch. I suspect your sweetheart could likely have finished the job for you! Glad you are okay :). I hope you gave Max a treat.

I look really evil they shaved a chunk out of my hair to stitch the gash,I have not shaved for 3 days as I cant hold the razor . Mrs BDF wants to give me a Mohican and shave me tomorrow but I'm a little afraid as she is garden & BBQ 191.jpg really pissed with me.
I gave Max two treats, one was because he is getting old which is a blessing under these circumstance.When he was younger he would try and have sex with anything warm blooded and stationary:ermm:

Good boy, Max! Bad boy, Bolas--didn't your mama tell you not to go outside in your slippers? Glad you survived the ordeal (and it probably is a good thing Max has matured).

Good Boy Max! Bolas, my friend, don't do things like that, but if you are going to, you better make sure you have canine supervision. Good Boy Max!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, I'm okay, the only thing that hurts a bit today is my little finger that was dislocated.On a positive note neither of us went for the pack of cigarettes locked in the safe.:)

Ps my wife bought me one of those trendy fur hats with the ear flaps so the Mohican is off the cards.

Sunday night my wife went to bed early so at about 23.00 I let Max out.The sky was crystal clear. I decide to take a stroll down the garden wearing my slippers(I now know why they are called that), it was pitch black and icy. I woke up with Max licking my face and pawing me.I then managed to grab his collar with my left hand and I pulled myself up made it to the cold frame and sat on the wall.I was in quite a bad way and very cold, Max ran under the bedroom window and started howling, my neighbour heard him first and saved me from my wife.:)

Glad you are not badly hurt. I hope you have a speedy recovery.:flowers:

ASOS-Bunny-Ears-Fantasy-Fur-Hat.jpg

one of these, perhaps?

i hope you didn't dislocate your scotch stirring finger, bolas. not this time of year.

feel better soon, buddy. :)

Back
Top Bottom