I need a favor...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is gonna sound lame of me and I dont mean it to but Im curious.....whats Rosary??? Sorry I dont follow that stuff.....:(

We're praying for you here Middie. If we can do anything else, send us a PM or something. You have a wonderful support group here at DC, and know that your sister is kind of like our sister, because that is how we see you. Everything happens for a reason Middie, so don't lose hope. (((Hugs)))

Consider it done Middie. I hope she recooperates soon. Let us all know how she is doing.

you guys are so great thank you !!
well... good news. it wasn't a heart
attack. she does have an enlarged heart.
her heart muscles are a little on the weak side.
basically what happened was the valves in her heart
weren't closing together like they should, they were
overlapping and causing blood leakage into her heart.
from what i understand this does not require open heart
surgery. just some medication she'll probably have to take
for the rest of her life. so she's okay !!! and she'll be okay as
long as she takes her medicines and doesn't stress out too bad.

again thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. you guys mean
so much to me, and i'm glad to have found people like you to talk to
on a day to day basis. much love to you guys !!!!!

Middie - that's wonderful news - there were lots of options out there but this isn't a bad one!!!!! My sister who lives in Euclid is looking - you just take it easy - If you guys have it she's bringing it out to Oregon when we spend a week with our other sister.

That must be such a relief for you and your family that your sister didn't have a heart attack, and her condition can be helped with medication. I'll still say prayers - didn't see this one when you posted. Take Care. Sandyj

Middie,

wonderful news, now you can breath easier. I'm glad things turned out for the better. hugs to you both.
kadesma:)

okay guys she had a stress test done that lasted about 2 1/2 hours. everything came back fine and she's on her way home right now

Middie, I'm so sorry that you went through such a scare like that. I haven't been on here in a few days, so, I'm just now seeing it. I'm very glad that she is okay!!

Thank GOD!!!!! It was a panic attack then Im thinking. I get them on occasion. I hope work will allow her to relax for the rest of the week. You ok Middie?

Back
Top Bottom