I need a favor...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good news, middie! any time a condition can be corrected by medication instead of surgery, it's great! Hope you can relax a little this evening.

i'm okay now guys thank you. she's home. she's eating and resting comfortably. mom came home very early this morning and is staying with her. my sister has the rest of the week off from work and i think she'll be cutting back on her hours when she goes back which i think will be good for her. so she's home, mom's with her i'm at ease now.

thank you again everyone !!!!!

i'm relieved for you guys, middie. whew! it's too bad that she does have a heart problem, though, but it's good that they can keep the condition in check.
i know you will take good care of her.
more thoughts and prayers.:)

Wonderful news!! I just read about all this and now that she is home we can all breath a little easier.

(((((Hugs))))))))
Dove

You know, no one will ever be able to convince me that the power of prayer dosen't work. :)

I'm so glad to hear she's going to be okay :)

God Bless
~ Raven ~

Middie,

Sorry to hear about your sister having a heart problem but It's good to hear that she's back home and doing better. :)

Middie! I found this out a bit late and I'm so glad everything turned out okay! If it helps, my cousin Marc went through something very similar when he was only 22 but the doctors took care of him and at 29, he's as healthy as healthy can be! Continued prayers for your sister!

now it's a matter of time to see what meds work better for her. but she's doing better today. again i just want to thank everyone for being here for me at this time. love you guys !!!!

thanks for keeping us up to date, middie. i'm glad sis is feeling better. hopefully each day will be better than the one before!

Oh Middie, what a sigh of relief you must be exhaling!

Your sister is a lucky girl to have such a caring sis as you. I am so glad she will not have to undergo any surgery, and I am also pleased to hear she will be able to cut back her work hours to improve her condition. What a blessing this is!

thank you jkath and everyone else. yes it is a huge sigh a relief for everyone in the family. she seems to be getting better everyday and that's perfectly fine by me lol.

So glad to hear it wasn't a heart attack, and that she is doing better now. Will still continue to pray for you and your family.

sorry middie but i just read the post......i'm trying to catch up. I'm so thankful things are working out for her now. i know how hard it is when a loved one has a health issue......stay strong......you'll all be in my prayers!

Back
Top Bottom