I need a favor...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
can you guys please pray for my sister ? she's in the hospital ( i just got home from there ). a possible heart attack. she's only 27 yrs old !!

Holy cow middie. Consider it done from my end. Are you doing OK? You know how to find me if you need to talk about anything. Hugs to you both.

Oh my g-d Middie, I am so sorry. Anything I can do for you, just let me know! I will be thinking of you and your sister.

i'm okay alix thank you. i'm just glad i have i an understanding boss. mom's coming back home immediately. i was with my sister as well as dad and my brother-in-law. as soon as i found anything out i'll let you guys know a.s.a.p.
and thank you too gb. i love you guys.

i'm sorry, middie. i know you must be scared and worried.((((((hugs)))))) i said a prayer and will think of you and your family often.

Middie, A prayer will be said for your sister and your family. Please keep us informed........wasabi

middie - your sister (and you and your family) are in my prayers. Please let us how your sister is doing.

We'll keep her and your family in our prayers and intentions tonight too.

img_150212_0_828382c27b63bff067e633a198218f00.gif

Middie, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers..Know that I'm here if you need to talk or just cry...Be strong and safe and know you are cared for.

kadesma

To be honest, I'm not the praying type. But I do believe in positive energy... and mine is yours now.

I hope all goes well and that your sister just needs a good burp or something. (I keeeed, I keeeed). No, actually - - I hope she gets well soon and that it's not as serious as originally thought.

Mark.

Thinking and praying for you and your family.

I'm here if you need to talk.

smiles, T

I'm sorry Middie.... you are both in my thoughts.... I hope she will overcome of it soon. After recovering from it, she will be better than ever I think...

Last edited:
Oh, middie, how scary! I'll be sure to keep you guys in my prayers. If there's absolutely anything you need, just PM me, OK sweetie? {{hugs}}

I sure hope everything turns out well for her middie.......thats so scary.....wow....BIG hug to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom