"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 12-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to CookinBlondie Send a message via MSN to CookinBlondie Send a message via Yahoo to CookinBlondie
I Need A Hat!

Okay guys, it's getting down to the wire and I can't find a certain hat I NEED for a Christmas gift! There's this guy, my absolute best guy friend, and I have to get him a particular hat for Christmas this year. I've looked everywhere I can think of, but I thought for sure you guys would be able to help me look! It is navy blue, and is from Mt. Rushmore. I can't seem to locate it on eBay, so I'm getting a bit nervous. It does have to be navy, just a dark color, but the navy one would be ideal. I hope you guys can help!

Lots of Love from Missouri!
-Lauren

Old 12-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Executive Chef

Do you have a picture we could go by? Navy blue hats are probably easy to come by, but if your looking for a particular style? Mt. Rushmore is a place to me, or is it a store? :)

Old 12-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to CookinBlondie Send a message via MSN to CookinBlondie Send a message via Yahoo to CookinBlondie
It's a place, but I think the hat came from the gift shop a LONG time ago. I'll see if I can snatch a picture of it, without being too obvious about what I'm doing. I know for sure that it has stars, little ones, on the front of it.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #4
Traveling Welcome Wagon

I didn't find the hat you described at this site (Mt. Rushmore Giftshop), but they have an email address at the bottom of the page, so you could possibly find out from them if they have one available. http://www.mountrushmorestore.com/su...bcat_id=66.htm If the link doesn't work, just go to www.mountrushmorestore.com and click on gift shop and then apparel.

Barbara
Old 12-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
Senior Cook

Thanks for all of your help guys, but barbara, the reason I need your help is because it's not in their gift shop anymore, he got it a long time ago. LoL, but I'll try the email thing! Thanks loads!