I Need A Hat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookinBlondie

Senior Cook
Okay guys, it's getting down to the wire and I can't find a certain hat I NEED for a Christmas gift! There's this guy, my absolute best guy friend, and I have to get him a particular hat for Christmas this year. I've looked everywhere I can think of, but I thought for sure you guys would be able to help me look! It is navy blue, and is from Mt. Rushmore. I can't seem to locate it on eBay, so I'm getting a bit nervous. It does have to be navy, just a dark color, but the navy one would be ideal. I hope you guys can help!

Lots of Love from Missouri!
-Lauren

Do you have a picture we could go by? Navy blue hats are probably easy to come by, but if your looking for a particular style? Mt. Rushmore is a place to me, or is it a store? :)

It's a place, but I think the hat came from the gift shop a LONG time ago. I'll see if I can snatch a picture of it, without being too obvious about what I'm doing. I know for sure that it has stars, little ones, on the front of it.

Thanks for all of your help guys, but barbara, the reason I need your help is because it's not in their gift shop anymore, he got it a long time ago. LoL, but I'll try the email thing! Thanks loads!

Back
Top Bottom