I need a prayer for a friend....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been on for a few days so I just now saw your post kitch......you can be sure my thoughts and prayers are with her and all her loved ones. I too had to deal with that several times with my older boys.....not so serious that they had to go to the hospital......just very long bouts of steamy hot bathroom moments.

Prayers here too. Its a bit unusual for it to hit in the summer isn't it? I always thought it was a cold weather malady. My paediatrician told me that often the cold air helped the kids breathe better. Can't remember why though. Hope this passes soon!

Kids breathe better during the winter because most of the air bourne germs are dormant with the cold weather......as I understand it...Seth had quite a few bouts with air bourne germs when he was a baby.....

Thinking of Olivia KE!

Prayers Said. And fingers crossed.

My sister had the croup when she was about 2 and she stayed in the hospital for a few days but then was fine.

Pls. let us know how the little one is doing.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes - Olivia is scheduled to be released from the hospital tomorrow where she and her mother will fly home versus making her travel in the car.

wonderful, so glad to hear Olivia is going home.. That is something to smile about.

kadesma :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom