I need a prayer for a friend....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kitchenelf said:
Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes - Olivia is scheduled to be released from the hospital tomorrow where she and her mother will fly home versus making her travel in the car.

What a relief! I can't imagine how Olivia's mom must feel right now! :)

Well - - - - she couldn't be released - hopefully she'll be coming home tomorrow - she had a bit of a relapse. Keep up the good wishes - this whole thread has been given to her mother by another friend of ours.

Last edited:
Here is a continuous stream of good wishes going out to them. I can't even imagine what they must be going through. How are Olivias spirits? Is she the type of girl that is holding her head up and dealing well? I sure hope so. Same for her family.

Elf, for what it's worth, you can let Olivia's mom know that when I was an infant I ended up in the hospital for about 2 months due to a terrible bout of croup and as trying as it was on everyone, I ended up fine (OK, a little goofy, but that's unrelated!:) ). That was 30-some years ago so I'm sure that Olivia's in good medical care and will bounce back soon.

Lots of prayers still going there way from here, too. You can PM me about it if you want more info.

Back
Top Bottom