I need a prayer for a friend....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
She, her husband, and 3 children are on vacation. The baby (about 16 months) came down with a severe case of the croup. She is in the hospital and her breathing is so labored they won't release her.

Please say an extra prayer for Olivia. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
They definitely have my thoughts and prayers! What a horrible thing for anyone to have to go through. I hope she gets better real soon!

Elf, prayers on the way, darn it, why a little one, they are so sweet..I'll ask my girls to pray for her as well..

kadesma

croop for some reason does hit kids around age 2. my son had it. my cousin's daughter had it. elf i'm sure the little one will be okay, and i'm sending thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much Dove, GB, Maidrite, kadesma, pdswife, texasgirl, mrsmac, and middie. I really appreciate it. My son had it too - quite scary!!! Everyone is on edge because they won't let her leave the hospital. She's a cutie too!!!

GB - this is the little girl that is learning sign language so she can communicate instead of screaming!!! AND she does great with it.

I'll say a prayer too...I'm sure she'll be okay, croup is very treatable but oy, it's scary! My two eldest had it at the same time one dark, lonely night. -Sandyj

Thank you Sandyj and MJ

Sandy - my son's episode was about 3:00 in the morning and I was finally told to bring him to the hospital at 5:30 - my EX asked if he had to go - *$$#&@*

GB - thanks - I will definatley let everyone know!

Back
Top Bottom