I need my DC pals.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
I was just diagnosed with a serious illness. I go for a cat scan Saturday to determine how bad it is. Please say a prayer for me. Aloha, Linda

Wasabi, that really stinks. Think positively, modern medicine is working wonders these days.

My thoughts are with you through this.

wasabi.... i don't know what to say except for that i am praying for you and that i want nothing more than for you to be okay. i'm so sorry.:(

Thank you Andy and Luvs. I want to share this with you to show how I love you guys. I got the results on Monday, and this is this first time I have shed tears. I tried to be strong in front of hubby and family but you guys helped me cry. Thank you, I needed to do that. Linda

{{{{{{wasabi!!!}}}}}

I'm sending you lots of virtual love and support! We're here any time you need to vent and cry--just remember it's OK to do so. We love you!!!

wasabi, praying for strength for you and wisdom for the Drs. Hang in there and vent to us anytime. Thats what family is for.

I will certainly say a prayer for you also. Perhaps it will turn out much better than you think. Let us know.

Your name is being taped to my computer, so I'll remember to keep you in my prayers often! I wish I had something wise to say, to make it all better. I really wish I could just give you a real hug. I'm here for you, my friend.

Wasabi - prayers going out to you from the other side of the US. If you need anything you know we are all here. This may not be totally acurate but I'll do my best:

Ho'omaika'i 'oe

oh no wasabi. i don't know what to say right now.
just know you are in my heart and i will be saying
extra prayers for you every night until you get well.
i love you. we all love you, and we're here for you
whenever need be just to talk or a shoulder to cry on.
you just take care of yourself and keep us updated please !

Wasabi, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully the scan will find nothing major. Keep us posted & you're in our thoughts!

Adding your name to my prayer list.
Sending you hugs and smiles and good wishes.:)

Wasabi, the others have said it all I can only echo what they have said...I hope you know, you are very dear to all of us..I will kept you in my heart, thoughts and prayers...I too, as the other wish I could do or say something to make it better...Just know you are loved dearly by one and all..Hugs to you and may you be given the strength to deal with this til monday and beyond.
kadesma

Wasabi - You are already in my thoughts (Goooooood vibes, Gooooooood wishes - do you feel them?), and prayers. I love your sense of humour, and I've shared it with my friends and family, so actually......don't you know! You're internationally famous!
Love, SandyJ

Bless you Wasabil and also all the doctors, nurses and technicians that you come in contact with that they might be guided to help you with a wonderful recovery.

:ohmy: :neutral: :( Im speechless. Wasabi. I dont know what to really say. Writing things over the internet isnt quite the same as words.

But this news has destroyed the good mood that I had. Obviously NOT your fault. Im very glad you shared it with all of us.
I want you to know how much we all love you. :in_love: Right now all I can do is pray. I WANT to help you. Whatever it is, lets beat it. I want you to know that our love is with you. We are going to put our heads and hearts together and do the best we can.

All I can really do is echo the love and thoughs of those who have already posted. Hoping it will all go well for you.
Much love is being sent your way.:)

Back
Top Bottom