I Need Prayer Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Barbara L,

I am Linux's daughter and have been following down the threads from your very first post.

I want you to know that I will pray for you though my faith is weak, I believe in god. But, you are allowed to feel down. Or angry, or sad, or tearful. I say this because my Grandma Celeste was ill with similar, and I loved her very much and spent as much time as i could with her. There were many times I cried with dear Gran. Whatever her day appeared to be, or the long dark nights when she could not sleep, I helped carry her.

Your family, your friends and your special friends here, we will be strong for you.

:flowers: Jill

I am just seeing this thread now. You have my absolute love, prayers, and thoughts Barbara and James! I am sending you all the positive energy possible!!!

Thank you GB!

Hi Barbara L,

I am Linux's daughter and have been following down the threads from your very first post.

I want you to know that I will pray for you though my faith is weak, I believe in god. But, you are allowed to feel down. Or angry, or sad, or tearful. I say this because my Grandma Celeste was ill with similar, and I loved her very much and spent as much time as i could with her. There were many times I cried with dear Gran. Whatever her day appeared to be, or the long dark nights when she could not sleep, I helped carry her.

Your family, your friends and your special friends here, we will be strong for you.

:flowers: Jill
Thank you Jill, I appreciate that very much. Fortunately, the odds of it being more than just a cyst are slim, but I know that it could still be more. I'm showing a few symptoms, but I'm not in pain. I have realized though that the pains I have had off and on this year are probably not kidney stones, as I thought they were, but are probably from the cyst. I did notice some difference in the pain, as this is more like someone stabbing me with a knitting needle and the kidney stones were more like shards of glass moving through me. Both are just as painful, but the good thing is that they are not constant--I go a month or more between episodes.

My biggest challenge for the next 2 weeks will be keeping James from worrying himself to death!

:)Barbara

Some of his classmates were still there when I got to the training center to pick James up today. I told them to keep him busy the next week and a half! I would have told his teacher that, but he leaves before lunch. He would keep him busy for me!

sorry i'm late reading this, but of course you have my prayers and all of the positive energy i can send your way, barbara.

i will say a decade of the rosary for you on my dinner break tonight, so that things appear bad at first so you don't have to pay, but then they find out it was a file mix up and you're fine and they forget about it. :)

You just reminded me why we love you so much BT! Thank you! And I'm not worried about the bill. I already told them to send it to you! ;)

Barbara, I'm late reading this also. Our dsl and phones have been out of whack since last Sunday. I called them Monday morning and they assured me they would be repaired by 7:00 pm TODAY! They are NOT! I get cut off each time I get here, but wanted to tell you I am praying that your test comes back very good.

Back
Top Bottom