I Need Prayer Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I know I joke around a lot on here (and everywhere), but I'm getting serious now for a minute. I have to go for a biopsy tomorrow to see if a growth I have is nothing or cancer. I have given it all to God and am truthfully prepared either way. Please also pray for James (Maidrite), as he is really worried about me.

Thank you! :flowers:

:)Barbara

You know you have our thoughts, prayers and love, Barbara - both you and James. I will be thinking of you a lot tomorrow. I wish I could be there for you.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Barbara & James}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Barbara, I wish I was closer and could hold your hand or at least tell you some jokes. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and James. {{{{{{{Barbara}}}}}}}

Thanks everyone!

LP and PrincessFiona, I wish you could both be here too! You brought back a memory of when I had surgery in 1984--my mom was so worried, and as they were wheeling me down the hall, I was comforting her. LOL

Thanks everyone!

LP and PrincessFiona, I wish you could both be here too! You brought back a memory of when I had surgery in 1984--my mom was so worried, and as they were wheeling me down the hall, I was comforting her. LOL

We don't even tell my Mom until it's all over! If I was there I could make sure the nurses were treating you right while LP plied them with cupcakes as bribes!:)

We don't even tell my Mom until it's all over! If I was there I could make sure the nurses were treating you right while LP plied them with cupcakes as bribes!:)
Sounds good to me!

I know it sounds weird, but even though it's not in the forecast, I hope this rain keeps up through tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise I will be driving home during my tiredest time of the day with the sun right in my eyes for about 30 miles! What's even worse is that there are so many trees during that 30 miles, that it is more like a bright strobe light as I drive in and out of shadows. A nice overcast day would be great!

In other words you would love to have a "BC" day tomorrow. We are having some surprisingly mild dry weather so I am sure there is some West Coast rain to spare!

Seriously, just take it easy and know you are loved and cared for by many.

Thank you Hoot. :)

I'll be leaving in about 25 minutes. Not worried, but not exactly looking forward to it either!

Thanks everyone!

Well, I'm home, biopsy over and done with. It went well--as they say, a little "uncomfortable," but not painful. Results Oct. 14th. The crazy thing is, Best Chance will only pay for the follow-up visit if the results are bad. If they are good or not too bad, it will cost $80. Thanks for all your prayers! I'm sure I'll be asking for more by the 14th! LOL

I am glad it wasn't too bad Barbara but I still wish I could have been there for you. You are in our thoughts, prayers and hearts today, the 14th and forever!

I am glad it wasn't too bad Barbara but I still wish I could have been there for you. You are in our thoughts, prayers and hearts today, the 14th and forever!
Thank you! You know how much I love you, and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers so much.

:flowers:Barbara

Yes, waiting can be difficult. I'm pretty good about putting things I can't control out of my mind and just letting God deal with them, but I'll admit I haven't slept as well as I normally do the last couple nights. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom