I need the word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You all are reminding me of a friend who moved to Silicon Valley. Bit of a geek genius and English. People talk about thinking outside the box. He has a hard time finding the box.

A Box! What kind of box? Is it a rectangular box with high sides, like a shoe box? Is it a box with a fox in it, and is there someone in the box with the fox eating green eggs and ham. Is it a box that flies high in the sky, with little leprecauns in it, like a box kite? Is it a metal box, a cardboard box, a wooden box, a glass box, a ceramic box, an ice box, or a box car. And who ever made a box car anyways. Is it made by Buick, or Chrysler, or Mercedes Benz, or maybe Toyota. Is it a red box, or a yellow box. Or maybe it's a huge green box made by Green Lantern to capture some evil foe who runs around in yellow tights. Maybe its the box spoken of in the band - Alice in Chains.

Maybe it's Boxcar Willie. Oh, Willie made the boxcar. I get it.:LOL:

Top that if you can. Ha!

I AM THE KING OF THE BOX (though I'm not Jack -in-the-Box). LET ALL BEWARE MY POWER! MUHUAHAHAHA!

I'm going to bed now, secure that all is well withing my box kingdom. My box garden attacts songbirds and dragons. I feed them small men from the Gardens of the Morlocks. In turn, they fertilize my garden.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Chief Longwind Of The North said:
A Box! What kind of box? Is it a rectangular box with high sides, like a shoe box? Is it a box with a fox in it, and is there someone in the box with the fox eating green eggs and ham. Is it a box that flies high in the sky, with little leprecauns in it, like a box kite? Is it a metal box, a cardboard box, a wooden box, a glass box, a ceramic box, an ice box, or a box car. And who ever made a box car anyways. Is it made by Buick, or Chrysler, or Mercedes Benz, or maybe Toyota. Is it a red box, or a yellow box. Or maybe it's a huge green box made by Green Lantern to capture some evil foe who runs around in yellow tights. Maybe its the box spoken of in the band - Alice in Chains.

Maybe it's Boxcar Willie. Oh, Willie made the boxcar. I get it.:LOL:

Top that if you can. Ha!

I AM THE KING OF THE BOX (though I'm not Jack -in-the-Box). LET ALL BEWARE MY POWER! MUHUAHAHAHA!

I'm going to bed now, secure that all is well withing my box kingdom. My box garden attacts songbirds and dragons. I feed them small men from the Gardens of the Morlocks. In turn, they fertilize my garden.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Yup! Perfectly normal! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom