I need your Feedback Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dodi

Senior Cook
I just finished my lens in squidoo ( it is not a foody page, but a beauty tips and health information) and I will appreciate if some of you can look at it and tell me what you think, by scrolling to the bottom of the page you can leave Reader Feedback

Here Health Information and Beauty Tips on Squidoo

Dodi :flowers:

it looks ok, but it`s a long scroll down with a narrow column and nothing either side, seems to waste space.

I agree with YT--It looks nice but it would be nice if the space at the sides could be utilized.

I didn't understand this: Coco Chanel Use to Say " A Woman as the Age She Deserve" -- "Use" should be "Used" and there should be a comma after "Say," but I don't understand the actual quote. If it is a quote it should be exactly as she said it (otherwise it is a paraphrase and shouldn't have quotation marks), so I assume it is, but I don't understand what it says.

:)Barbara

A little explanation

Thank you girls !

This is Squidoo design it's nothing I ca do about it , you have a page and you just add your blurb and your picture on it

Coco Chanel was a French designer, she meant that if one is not looking after themselves, then they end up looking older that they really are, also I think that we are what we eat and we are what we feel.... what do you think???

I went ahead and looked this up, since the words themselves didn't make sense (I figured it was a typo). The actual quote is, "A woman has the age she deserves."

It looks fine to me too Miss Dodi! I thought about mixing up a batch of Honey & Almond Face Scrub:ermm:....but I subsituted cream cheese instead. It made a darn good little spread:chef::LOL:

Seriously...Good job!!

Dodi, I hope I didn't sound too harsh in mentioning what I did. I really did like the ideas you shared there.

TexasGirl
You can get rose water in the drugstore, here in the UK I got mine in the chemist.

Barbara you are not too harsh, you take the time to look at it, and this is good enough for me, also I agree with you, the place lost in the page is too much.
Also the Coco Chanel stuff, she was French....what do you expect!!!!:-p

And Uncle Bob, what a gentlemen you are!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom