I need your huge brains for some brainstorming :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
I need to be creative budget wise with my costume this year as a kitty. If you all have any ideas that I can find at a thrift shop or somewhere cheap hit me with em! :) I am bringing my litterbox cake along to the party to match, so I have to be a kitty!

black tights and t shirt. paint whiskers on your face. can probably find ears at 99 or big lots stores. i would do a tail from fabric, if they don't have one in store. if you decide to do this, i will give you directions for the tail.

That's not cheap Dina... lol
I'm thinking of wearing either a black dress I already have or a shorter skirt with black tights and a black top.

Don't forget your black gloves--can't forget your paws!

That is such a cute idea with the cake! I would love to see a picture of you in your costume, with the cake!

:)Barbara

I'm SURE we will get pictures of it.. LOL! THanks for reminding me of the black gloves. I need to make a list.......

-Tights
-Black Shirt/Skirt or dress (have)
-Black Shoes (have)
-Paws (I'm thinking black gloves with pink felt glued to the fingers and palm :)
-Ears (I have ears but they are leopard print, so I need to get some)
-Tail (buy or make one)

:) Besides painting whiskers paint the tip of your nose as well.
Oh and maybe a cute collar you can just use some ribbon and sew a couple of bells on the front.

:) A see thru plastic pouch with some fake mice from the pet section at the store in fact you may find a rhinestone collar and rig it to fit your neck.

LOL I can pin a little baggy of mice to a loose belt. I am definately going to buy a cat toy though, one of those dangly ones on a stick.

I really like the bell idea, I think I will stick with that one... the flashy ones are too dressy I think, and I want to be as close to a normal kitty as possible!

When you walk up to someone you know (or want to get to know-lol!) rub your shoulder up on their arm! lol And don't forget to purr and hiss at appropriate times!

:cat:Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom