I need your prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all..........your all a wonderful group of people and I'm truely blessed to have found you guys.

I'm going to be getting some professional help.....I thought I could deal with it on my own but I can't. I finally broke last night and told DH I couldn't do it anymore and I needed professional help. His work has an outreach program and their going to get me in touch with a therapist. This is going to be so hard for me to open up all these wounds but I think thats the only way they can truely heal.

Thank you again!
Love
T

Sizz,
I'm so glad you are going to get help. Whatever needs to be done to get you through this..do it.
Prayers are being sent.
Love ya
Marge~Dove

Do what you need to do FOR YOU, and forget about the rest. Everything else will fall into place.

mudbug said:
Talking it out with a disinterested therapist should help a lot.
{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

:ROFLMAO: "Disinterested" Thanks Mud. Sizz, you know we love you. As long as we try to keep our sense of humor. Hope this will bring a giggle.

Hope you realized, mish, that "dis" does not mean "un" (I'm pretty sure you know the diff).
just in case..........
Sizz, someone who is standing outside of your particular pain will probably be able to look at it more objectively (disinterested-i.e., without a stake in the outcome) and help you come to terms with it.

mudbug said:
Hope you realized, mish, that "dis" does not mean "un" (I'm pretty sure you know the diff).
just in case..........
Sizz, someone who is standing outside of your particular pain will probably be able to look at it more objectively (disinterested-i.e., without a stake in the outcome) and help you come to terms with it.

I knew that, Mud.:-p A sense of humor is my best friend.

You know, Sizz, God never puts you through anything you can't handle. However, he does show you how strong you can be through it. You're gonna make it, girl. And, we're all here, cheering you on.

Thanks all..........and Mish I knew what you meant ....... after Muds response I thought of a therapist kicked back in their chair yawning looking at their nails so it did put a smile on my face.
I feel better today........did a lot more praying and finally got a good nights sleep. All this has been invading my sleep hours and I rarely get a good nights sleep because the dreams are so active and numerous. So I think today is going to be a good day. Thanks everyone!

I will keep on praying for you... Been there Done that too re: dad... it takes time and patience on your part but you will get through it, I know you will.

HUG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Better!!

Sizz, you sound better! What a difference a day makes! You are doing the right thing. Let go, let Him handle it. Have you ever read a poem 'Footprints in the Sand'? I lean on so much recall when I am blue. And I get that way so often. Then there are days when it seems the world just welcomes me. I know we are supposed to have days of disappointment for that is what allows us to be strong.

At present, our interest is in the Tour de France with Lance Armstrong. How he overcame his circumstance is true example that not everything comes without a price. The way he suffered and all the while remained positive. Proves the mind has to be made strong. Just seeing him when people are interviewing him is impressive. His eyes seem so determined. We admire him for wanting to return his appreciation for what everyone did for him. That is what we all must do. Being grateful for blessings we do have make a difference. Just being able to have a good rest is a blessing.

I am thankful you let us know of you getting rest. May sound trite to some but you know how important it is to you at this time. I am thankful too for your husband who is understanding and loving to you. Hope you tell him how grateful you are. Everyone needs support when they feel low.

You'll make it Sizz, I am praying it will be soon. Just keep us posted how you do. We all want the best for you. Take care my friend.

Last edited:
Good for you Sizz, a good night sleep is one of the best medicines for your soul!! (if it is accompanied by your favourite teddy bear that is even better:)) For every downside of the life, there will always be upside coming... never let go of the happy thoughts, whatever they may be, keep smiling...and never give up!! Wishing you all the best!
6.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom