I Noticed This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erinny

Senior Cook
I was looking around here and I was touched by certain posts about members who have passed. You really care and that is nice. I feel I have found some place that is more than a cooking site which I was looking for. This seems like a family. I sure hope I can be a part of it.

Erin, you have noticed the "heart" of this community. I don't have the words to describe how this family enveloped me when my husband, Buck, died suddenly and unexpectedly in June. There is more love and compassion here than you would ever imagine...and it's genuine. Stick around. This is the premier place on the Internet.

Last edited:
I can not even begin to tell you how much more this site is to all of us!! We are definately a family, there for each other in all the good and hard times of each others lives (that also happen to all love cooking and eating! ;)) and we always have room for more family members, so I hope you feel at home here!
Welcome again, and hope you enjoy! :chef:

well, buck was a member here (we'd kill for our own), and a very special, warm hearted guy.

i'm not so sure it applies to everyone.

he hee. :cool:

remember, some people bring joy when they arrive; others, when they leave.

and,

fish, like houseguests, begin to stink after a few days.

:)

Erinny,
you've discovered a wonderful place..We are one big family and we welcome you to it.

kadesma

Welcome Erinny - DC is so much more than a cooking site. People on here are awesome and they have great recipes and advice - bonus!

This is the best forum on the web. I came here over a year ago searching for a copy-cat recipe, and found an extended family. We share good times and bad. I may never meet anyone here face to face but I feel like we've been friends forever. No one judges you or flames you for stupid questions. It's a safe place to share your interests in cooking and everything else. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hi Erinny, welcome to DC and to a great group of people. If you are here for any lenght of time, you will discover wonderful helping people that really do care!

A houseful of teens? I don't think I'd be ALIVE after a night like that.
This is really a wonderful place! You are such nice, warm people. Everyone has been so nice to me here. I wouldn't have found this place except I Googled cooking forums because my sister suggested it. I am so lucky to be here. Thank you everyone!

Back
Top Bottom