I ordered concert tickets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahoymatey2013

Senior Cook
I love the 80's hair bands. I was suppose to go on the Monsters of Rock cruise this past March but I canceled with 3 weeks to go because of my doggie passing away and I couldn't let his sister, Smokey, be by herself. She was a total mess without her brother. They were from the same little so they were never apart. It was horrible seeing my little girl hurt so bad.

Well, anyways...... Kix is playing in Reading, Pa this August 17th and I purchased tickets to go see them. I have always wanted to see this group. I am so excited yet I'm feeling guilty about leaving my furry pups for a date with my husband. The tickets were dirt cheap, 18.00 a person with 3 something service charge. I'll finally get a Kix shirt and be able to add it to my collection of concert shirts.

The last shirt I bought was from the Uriah Heep concert two years ago.

Now, if only I can find someone to go to Hershey with me this Friday to see Rush again. I've seen them so many times but the hubby doesn't like them too much so I usually go with a friend from Maryland but he can't make it this time :(

Back
Top Bottom