I quit drinking again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_308003_0_79fb2e863abf8f8e5009e873230b40c1.jpg
We got your back Bang............Good luck!

Bang,
it's all been said by others,but once again, please know, we care, and we are here if you need us.

kadesma

Bang- Good job and good luck! Just never give up and be stong because you'll be so much happier without alchohol!

Wasabi- That is such a cute pic! Where did you get it?

Wasabi- That is such a cute pic! Where did you get it?

I collect pictures, smilies, cartoons, avatars and siggys from all over the internet. It's my obsession.:-p

I decided to read up on Terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction. I picked up a book today from borders but will not post the title so people here don't get the wrong impression. I am also going to go to the range thursday and shoot some of my guns. I am drinking lots of orange juice mixed with coffee on ice. Its pretty good.

Whatever gets you thru the the day, Bang. Take it one day at a time.

However I hate AA meetings. I don't like to be around drunks.
I'm not especially thrilled to be an alcoholic, but it is what it is; what I want and what I like sometimes need to be put in perspective and set aside.

Though it has been many years since I have had a drink, it will never be long enough:))

wasabi said:
I collect pictures, smilies, cartoons, avatars and siggys from all over the internet. It's my obsession.:-p
I'm always wondering how you always have the best little pics and quotes. I suppose you must save them in Microsoft word or something then to pull out when you want to share them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom