I Shaved My Beard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mish said:
You shaved your head and eyebrows too? :LOL:
Well that would be my brothers forte. He shaved his head years ago for $50. I bet he would have done his eyebrows too for a few more bucks :LOL:

GB said:
Well that would be my brothers forte. He shaved his head years ago for $50. I bet he would have done his eyebrows too for a few more bucks :LOL:

I wonder how much they paid this guy! :LOL: EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Hairy Nascar Fan

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

Picture of a man watching a NASCAR race and he's shaved a number 3 out of the hair on his back.

Last edited:
My baby girl looked more like me when I had a beard then when I didn't.

I'm more interested in seeing a pic of the baby.....:LOL:

Mish, that picture is just gross! He sure must be sweet to have a lady by her side.

That Nascar fan could almost be myself, except I can't stand Nascar (or any sport), and I'd never be willing to shave a logo or insignia into my back.

Last edited:
Oh my word, what a doll baby...I bet those eyes have daddy wrapped right around her little finger.:)

Oh Allen!

Shucks, geebs - I love beards and you had a nicely maintained one. But hey, it's your face.

HH shaved all the hair off his head a few years ago because he was tired of having hardhat hair when he had to come inside for meetings. I'm so used to it now that when I see pictures of him with regular hair he looks weird to me.

YOU DID WHAT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, I knew it would happen eventually. Ask Robyn what she thought when Uncle Gar shaved his.

As for your bro, he would've done the eyebrows for $1.50. Or maybe $2. The kid always knew how to make a buck!:-p :stuart:

Finally, a photo of little Rachel!

2-1-05_BabyBeard.jpg

Geebs, I'm sure you look adorable....remember, we all thought you looked like Bono when you showed us a photo of you!

Half Baked you are absolutely right. She has me and everyone else she comes into contact with completely wrapped around her finger.

Mudbug not to worry. I will grow it back some day. That I am positive of.

OK here is a picture that was just taken of me. Please forgive the sweat. It is 95 degrees right now.

Attachments

• DSC_0002-01.jpg
    DSC_0002-01.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 189
momerlyn you are right about my bro. Heck he probably would have done it for a shiny nickel.

Cousin Aileen has been after me to shave it off for years. She is going to be thrilled.

Woah. I just saw your picture. Its like someone I'm talking to in a forum has an actual face. Its like... like you're a real person? I never feel like the people I talk to in forums are real. This is weird.

Who is it ugly dude up above? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I grew bird when I was 23 and after of few years of going back and force with it, I just stopped touching the thing about 3 years ago or so. It reached certain length and now it is not growing any more. I'm happy with it, I do not have to do anything, I could never understand how can anybody put up with shaving everyday, for me it was like punishment, no even worse, like a torture.

Back
Top Bottom