I Shaved My Beard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are cute, GB and your wife is beautiful, but Rachel is the fairest of them all.:)

img_292346_0_15e8eb0c756621085facae6095ccd712.gif

Banana Brain said:
Woah. I just saw your picture. Its like someone I'm talking to in a forum has an actual face. Its like... like you're a real person? I never feel like the people I talk to in forums are real. This is weird.

What are you talking about? We see you every day, BB....only, your peel is getting a bit yellowish. You may think about trying on a purple coat some time to give a bit of color to your cheeks.

*ps - check member photos....some of us are actually real...not computer generated. (key word= some)

wasabi said:
You are cute, GB and your wife is beautiful, but Rachel is the fairest of them all.:)

Ditto wasabi, GB! I'm glad you and Rach had such a special day together. Little girls need those moments with their daddies.:)

It really was a special day PAB. She kept on taking my hand and bringing me places and sitting on my lap and just being super cute. I loved every second of it.

GB said:
It really was a special day PAB. She kept on taking my hand and bringing me places and sitting on my lap and just being super cute. I loved every second of it.

Awww, that just gave me warm fuzzies! You'll probably always remember that day!:)

mish said:
I wonder how much they paid this guy! :LOL: EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Hairy Nascar Fan

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

Picture of a man watching a NASCAR race and he's shaved a number 3 out of the hair on his back.

:sick: sorry but you know how everyone has something that really turns their stomach when they see it.............this is mine. If any of you have this problem please don't be offended by my comment.

Great pic GB's. Like my brother you look great with our without the beard. Thanks for posting that pic of Rach again.........she's so adorable.

Lookin' good GB. My dh looks good with a goati (sp?) but he's not allowed to have a beard at the fire dept, they can only have mustaches. He looks older with a beard and kinda boyish without.

Glad that Racheal was okay with all this. My fil had a beard when my dh, Ryan, was young. I think Ryan was about 5 when his dad decided to shave. Ryan got really scared when his dad came out of the bathroom and was convinced that he was someone else.:-p

You look as handsome as ever GB.

Ken wore a full beard (at my urging) for several years and then about a year and a half ago he shaved it down to a goatee. He said it must not have been a big change as most folks didn't notice...what he didn't see was me sniffling quietly at the computer after the initial shock wore off. LOL. I love fuzzy faces.

geebs, now when you get stubble, you'll have to be carefull kissing that sweet doll of yours' face.
whenever i shave, i notice little red dots on my son's fair skinnned face after a day or 2 of stubble grows in. it looks like a skin rash at first, then you realize it was just irritation from being kissed so much. :)

i grow a beard every few weeks; some of them last, like thru the winter. but they only last a coupla weeks at a time in the summer. i hate sweating on my lip under the moustache. and like sizz said, you get funny tan lines on your face.
dw prefers me with just a few days to a week's scruff (trimmed and shaped a little), but that turns into a full fledged beard in just a week or two more. then she says i start looking scary.

Thanks Alix :)
DW asked if people were going to scream when I went into work the next day (like they did when I cut off my ponytail). We no one even noticed until she told them lol.

BT thanks for the info. If Rach got marks on her face I bet we would not have realized what it was from. Here skin is super sensitive so she always is getting little marks here and there. I will have to be very careful with her precious face.

Back
Top Bottom