I spent the afternoon with jkath!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(no, but that's okay - since it had onions in it and I can't eat those anymore)

Here's something she had too:
img_642941_0_ba3219bc5aa44d5c838aeaade27e7630.jpg

finally kitchenelf had avocado in CA!

img_642941_1_d93f4b5145fe413dde19d8ccf5e1418e.jpg

Great pics gals!!! Now I know what kitchenelf looks like!!!! You looked like you had a great time and seems that it was a very special opportunity for you gals to meet and dine together. Love it!

Lovely - anyone for a trip to the Old Country. Actually DW will be near Boston from the 19-20th July but will be working hard on a microsoft course.

Here's us in front of California Adventure:

(PS - I'm short so elfie had to literally give me a leg up to get in the little triangle!)

img_643038_0_10c7042cc0d23d724063e3b54adbd5d1.jpg
I Love this picture!

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I would be lying if I said I were not jealous that you got to meet each other.

you lady's look like you had the best time.
that is wonderful.
yep KE, I'll be in contact with you over the next few days. can't wait! and as for the meeting of everyone in Vegas, oh please yes! I'll make the hubby put the boat on the lake and that way, we could stay cool:wacko:
loved these pictures of the two you....

JKath and KE thanks for making me smile this morning!!!Your smiles in the pictures has given me enough energy to get moving!!!! Love and energy, Vicki

oh it's hot alright, it was 113* here yesterday so that hot or hotter there

And I gripe when it's 100 here :ohmy: I would like to see the difference in the heat though. The cold between here and the east are VERY different. I can go there and wear a sweater at the same temp that I have to wear a coat, gloves scarf and STILL freeze here!! LOL

JKath, he would LOVE to go to Vegas. We don't gamble, but, he wants so badly to see the lights. He has this strange fixation on lights,lol!!

The new "A" Team!
Too cute, Andy.
Actually, in front of California adventure, the word "california" is spelled out. There wasn't a K, or a J. There was a C for Cooking, but no D, so it wouldn't make sense. The A just looked fun.

Vegas fever is in the air now! hooray! Even if we don't have plans in advance, it's usually really easy to convince dh to take a quick trip out there, since he's a poker fiend.

GB said:
I Love this picture!

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I would be lying if I said I were not jealous that you got to meet each other.
You know, you and your family are always welcome to come out here too, GB!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom