I spent the afternoon with jkath!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
What a great day I had. jkath and I went to Downtown Disney, had lunch, walked around, did a bit of shopping, and took silly pictures!!!! Then she came back and we sat with my husband and some other friends - it's not true, whatever she says :blush: :LOL:

She is as beautiful inside as she is outside...the day couldn't have been better! I can't believe we forgot to take pictures of our food - what were we thinking??? :neutral:

She'll be by to fill in more details..like I said - - - - it's not true! :LOL:

Okay elf we'll have to take your side cause.. well you said it first !!
Isn't Jkath the sweetest person ?

Just go a brag some more!! Jeez, what's with you anyway, going and meeting everyone!!

LOL, j/k, lucky dog! I'm glad your having fun1

middie - YES, she is the sweetest person!!!

TG - (hehehehe) sowwy...I'll try not to meet anyone else until the weekend after I get back home - hopefully DH and I will be meeting LEFSE!!! oops - sowwy...did it again :angel:

jkath is right, we really should plan a trip to Las Vegas (cheap airfare most of the time) - what a blast all of us would have!

Feel free to say whatever comes to mind jkath. I will believe it!! (LOL LOL )

Last edited:
Here's a photo of us at The Cheesecake Factory taken by kitchenelf's wonderful husband:

img_642775_0_e8bf449a780f325ada75fc200fcc5df7.jpg

Here's us in front of California Adventure:

(PS - I'm short so elfie had to literally give me a leg up to get in the little triangle!)

img_642776_0_10c7042cc0d23d724063e3b54adbd5d1.jpg

At Downtown Disney there were guys dressed like the little green army men from Toy Story - they were just too cool!
img_642778_0_6ef3dc6c8062aeb3b7e212d7183f25d6.jpg

img_642778_1_3aff5e2aad323ece5686f2d62eb92561.jpg

I had the greatest time!!!

kitchenelf is even more wonderful than I'd hoped. (and I'm a big hoper) ;)
EVERYONE needs to spend a day with her - it'll make you a better person, I'm positive.

Her southern drawl is adorable too. We chatted and chatted for such a long time without stops. That's how you can tell you're having fun, I think. Her husband and their friends were delightful as well!

I want to do it again!!

(You'll notice there's nobody else on the patio of the restaurant....one look at this wacky twosome and they all headed for the door.......)

img_642782_0_84617537e7e529ea6c89d4bed52b9416.jpg

Oh cute you guys what a fun time!!!
Yeah, I believe KE really did do it......
And it included a box or 2 of wine. :mrgreen:

Oh shoot, kitchenelf is ahead! She has met jkath, Marge, Raine, MAIDRITE, and me (and possibly others), and I have only met her, Marge, and Raine! I am so jealous!

I am so glad you two got to meet each other and that you had such a good time! Thanks for posting those great pictures!

:)Barbara

I'm glad you two had so much fun! Wish dh was a sociable person,but, alas, he doesn't like the idea of meeting anyone that was met online. He watches too much tv!! LOL

I'm glad you two had so much fun! Wish dh was a sociable person,but, alas, he doesn't like the idea of meeting anyone that was met online. He watches too much tv!! LOL
My friend was sure I was going to be murdered just for talking to people online (Not giving them any personal information--just talking.). When James moved to South Carolina, she was very leery of him at first. Now she loves him! I told him that sometimes I think she likes him better than me! LOL

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom