I think I've found my affordable solution!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chile Chef - Learning to budget is a good thing. I know, my wife is an accountant, and she basically took over our monthly finances, so I'm just learning how to budget for my self in some respects (we married early).

Bob
No problem Bob, Wow, I've actually did pretty darn well tonight, I've also found some new deodorant, It's called Axe Temptation and it smells really nice.

Can some one explain this? and does this mean the 2wheeled moped falls under scooter law in Mi?

""
Two-Wheeled Vehicles Defined

If you're confused about what constitutes a motorcycle under state law, you can call the SOS at (888)SOS-MICH. Or, you can try to figure it out by reading these definitions:

• Motorcycle―A two- or three-wheeled motor vehicle with a saddle or seat, that produces more than 2.0 brake horsepower, and can attain a speed of greater than 30 mph on a level surface.

• Moped―A vehicle with an engine displacement of 50 cubic centimeters or less, two-brake horsepower or less, and is unable to reach a speed of 30 mph or higher on a flat service.""

Back
Top Bottom