I want to know who does it! Fess up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i kinda needed to take a few stresses out on your cottton blend laundry, OKAY?:ohmy: sigh, i'm going to an excellent laundry counseler now for that.:) we're progressing; i've gone from a cotton/spandex blend to a mainly cotton blend.

Last edited:
Alix said:
I did it bj. Sorry, I thought it would be a funny thing to do...didn't know it would make you so upset. Can you ever forgive me?:huh:

yeah, actually me & alix were both together w/ this laundry episode. i spoke to her, she spoke to me, we decided your laundry oughta be ucky & unfolded so as to agitate you!:LOL:

Last edited:
My brother in law put laundry in the dryer and when he came home there were socks in his front yard! So that pipe is working with them as an underground tunnel.

When I have extra socks, I put them in the next wash hoping that the renegade socks will return home. :LOL:

Verablue, that baby is a cute little devil ain't he? When I saw that picture, I just couldn't resist using it. Lord only knows who it belongs to, I don't.

bjcotton said:
Verablue, that baby is a cute little devil ain't he? When I saw that picture, I just couldn't resist using it. Lord only knows who it belongs to, I don't.

You can tell just by looking at that kid that he's up to no good. If it wasn't your laundry, it would be salt in the sugar bowl. He'd fit perfectly at my house.

he looks like maybe his Mom or Dad filled his bottle with booze instead of formula.

Or maybe they are taking his temp.************if you know what I mean.:)

I always thought the baby had gas.

As for the sock elves, they have been hiding my missing socks between the washer and the dryer! Ah HA! I foiled their plan!
But, phinz is right. It's the underpants gnomes we need to be wary of.
They scare me.

Hmmmm.... must be the same guy who turns my sock around .... while they are on my feet! Hubby says it is because I walk on the side of my feet. But I often wear socks to bed, and the heels on one foot always are on the top of my ankles when I wake up, or when I just wear socks and slippers all day, ditto. But yes, I have clothes that I put in right-side-in, and take out of the dryer inside-out. Every time. Just one of those great mysteries of life!!

hmmmm. i have a solution. we'll get binoculoars, right? okay, then we watch that washer for hrs., till we see whom that clothing gobbbler is giving our spare laundry to. days, maybe. that laundry caper may soon be thwarted!

Do you live alone or with someone? Do you have a maid come and clean your house - maybe she turns the clothes inside out or inside in.

I hope you find the solution to your laundry problem.

Well, ya know if we weren't whining about this, we'd be whining about something else...right? So, what else can we run into the dirt?

I feel like I lost my manhood years ago when I agreed that toilet paper must turn so that the roll turns top-toward the wall. It's backward, by my way of thinking, but my wife insisted 28 years back and that was that. And as for the toilet seat problem, I learned that one very quickly. It was much easier to develop the muscle memory to put the seat down every time than face my wife's wrath.:LOL:

Yes, it's true. I'm a trained husband.:( And they wonder why we go to hunting camps in the fall. Reminds me of a certain camp, on the other side of the lake from Mudbug.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Katie E said:
...Toilet paper over the top or underneath?

Katie:LOL:

If you have a cat, the TP has to unroll from underneath. Otherwise, you'll come home to a bathroom full of unrolled TP because your cat thinks it's fun to spin the TP roll! Otherwise, it should unroll over the top.

As far as seat up or down - when I lived alone, it stayed up unless I needed it down - The practical and efficient solution. No that I live with a woman, efficiency and practicality have nothing to do with home life :angel: so it is down unless I need it up (and then only briefly). :mad:

My friend used to refuse to wash any clothes that weren't turned the right side out. I personally have given up the fight and just fix 'em after they're washed.

As far as the seat goes, I live with 3 men and have learned to check first!

The paper isn't much of an issue in my house. I'm just happy if it's there when needed!

There are some clothes I actually wash and store inside out ... almost anything black or navy. I have had white pets for years, and there is always lint. So I just turn them right-side-in when I go to wear them!

Back
Top Bottom