I was just wondering...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was just wondering:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you're born again, do you have two bellybuttons?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maybe someone here can help me.:LOL::angel:
[/FONT]​

i don't get the first one...

Here are a couple:

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why is there 1 bra but a pair of panties?

If vegetable oil comes from vegetables and mineral oil comes from minerals,
where does baby oil come from?

When a plane almost hits something it is calles a near miss...why is it not a near hit?

Why arent hemorhoids called asteroids?.....ok thats pretty gross

i know so many more of these....they just aren't coming to me at this time...

Chef Jimmy, Pediatricians are for kids, small people, miniature golf, as opposed to regular adult doctors playing regular golf, get it?? hehe

Why do we have to go to a hairdresser to get rid of unwanted hair?

Doctors used to take wednesdays off to golf when I was a kid. Maybe they still do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom