I went back to work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well I'm back in the workforce (Nurse) again. Started full-time yesterday. I've worked it out with my employeer so that our youngest is only with a sitter for and hour and a half otherwise he's with DH or myself.....so I'm happy with that. DH works 1st and I'll be working 2nd during the summer break and then 1st when school resumes. I'm back to working at the nursing home I'd worked at before. I was gone for 10 months but it didn't feel like I left once I started back in last night. Unfort., I have to now sit through 3 days worth of orientation class because I was gone so long.....ugh....I hope I can stay awake :) .

Good luck, sizz! It's a shame you have to do all the "newbie" stuff even though you've worked there before, but I'm glad that your schedule works out so well for your family!:)

Thanks guys! I'm kind of mixed about going back. I loved staying at home but a part of me longed to get back in the work force. The extra money will be nice too! Its wonderful to see the smiles on my co-workers and patients when they see me walking their way and realize I'm back.

Back
Top Bottom