I wonder about you people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In that case, this is my new avatar...
4046488814wl.jpg

kadesma said:
And that is one of the many things I like about you:)

kadesma:)

You're a sweetheart, Kadesma. Love the way you chose your name. :flowers:

Hi back, Texas! :D

Ironchef, my ex got carded when he was 30 years old. Don't complain...you'll be glad of that young look when you're older.

ironchef said:
Well, considering Raymer probably has at least $5-7 million more than me that wouldn't be THAT bad in theory.

Oh, I see. You're willing to be old and ugly for a price!

I did it for free.

:) Good weed Im with you on all you believe in yards and so fort
Constance I almost started crying when I saw your sweet face and that sparkle in you.
As for you Iron Chef! You little booger! I was totally fooled by your avatar glad to see you are a hansome young man with a really cute girl friend.
As for me Im 48 and female, alot of people used to think I looked like Kathleen Turner when I was younger and a bit thinner.:)

Oh, nice!....When I entered, I was thinking you were just a bit too serious....
But now I see you are crazy just like us. Wellcome in our club!:LOL:

Here Here Where where?
to answer that a page late...IN MY "OFFICE" Andy M..you know where it is..it has a lot of fire wood in it.

Dove is my Beautiful Chihuahua and Marge is short for Margaret.I'm a young 72 year old loving grandma to all of DC.

Well, I've known many of you for long enough that I've not been surprised by gender....but! Ironchef! You and your girlfriend are adorable. However, I'm with you - I wouldn't mind being mistaken for a WSOP winner. But I suppose I'd have to be Annie Duke. (For those of you scratching your head, just know that we watch too much poker)

Wasabi - if you change your avatar ......I won't talk to you. Oh wait, we can't talk....well then....I'll write to you in white letters so you can't read!:LOL:

Andy M said:
The story of my life. I'm the guy who invented 6-Up.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Constance! You look like an actress who was popular during the 50's or 60's....who was that?

& RDG! Your name sounds so melodious!

Breezy, do you have any particular breed of horses? My g/f and I work with Arabians, mostly her though. She's a pro trainer, while I'm still a cowardly city boy who always carries a crop with him!

buckytom said:
and gw!!!! you are the homeowner that everyone in my neighborhood lets their dogs go poop on the lawn because your property is nothing but a weed producer. i understand the beauty of a field of dandelions or wildflowers, but not in an area where everyone else tries to prevent them from growing...

Oh, don't get me wrong. I keep my lawn up. I just don't like it. I am not so self-involved as to be rude to my neighbors. I just wish I had the financial means (and a wife who would support the idea) to move way back into a wooded area where lawns weren't required. 'Tis but a dream. And I really do try to keep the dandelions in check. But I smile when driving along a country road and look at a veritable carpet of the weed, adding brilliant color to an otherwise bland hay field.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Well, if kitchenelf is really an elf, then I'm really a hobbit female - by the name of marmalady!

Kadesma - Now I have to pronounce your name differently - I was thinking 'ka-DES-ma', lol!

wasabs, in your new picture you look somewhat.... what word shall i choose.... famous?:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

i view bucky, i mean it, as that homer avatar.:LOL: :LOL:

Your pictures, Constance, Wasabi (by description), Iron Chef, and everyone else who has posted a picture, great stuff. I'm going to have to figure out how to do the same. I want to play too.:rolleyes:

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'll set up a play date, luvs. Africa is just a plane ride away.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom