I would rather...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VeraBlue said:
...Little is as boring as watching a man shop for clothes!

What is more boring is a guy going with a woman while she shops for clothes.

Men don't shop for clothes.

They determine the item they need, they go to where that item is, they obtain that item, they return home.

Women go to where lots of different items are, wander around looking at all kinds of things and stumble over some things they think they can use and buy them. Then they hang them in the closet for a while, try them on and return them to the store.

...at least that's what my sister does every Thursday and most Saturdays in the summer.

Andy M. said:
What is more boring is a guy going with a woman while she shops for clothes.

Men don't shop for clothes.

They determine the item they need, they go to where that item is, they obtain that item, they return home.

Women go to where lots of different items are, wander around looking at all kinds of things and stumble over some things they think they can use and buy them. Then they hang them in the closet for a while, try them on and return them to the store.

...at least that's what my sister does every Thursday and most Saturdays in the summer.

Oh yeah????:-p (unfortunately, I have no other witty retort than that. I do apologize for being so dull...rather like men shopping....)

Perfectly said, Andy M!!!

This is why I DON'T take my husband shopping with me-----if he had his fantasy I would shop exclusively at Victoria's Secret and believe me this grandma doesn't need to be there and I would probably return the clothes he picked out if I bought them there. Otherwise, he's not overly interested in shopping with me. I guess I should be flattered since we've been married 31 years and he's still not chasing after young come-hithers as far as I know--his job keeps him too busy!! NO, I will take boring anyday!!

Andy M, why bother with all this verbose dissertion? Here, let me put all you said in a single picture!

Go To Gap.gif

P.S. This is my first attempt at including an image in a post. If I fail, please bear with me till I get it right.

Go%20To%20Gap.gif

i'd rather: be a hammer than a snail, yes i would, i surely woo--oo-ood!

sorry. i never quite got that song. but paul and art rule!

boufa06 said:
Sorry, no success. Can anyone tell me how to include an image in a post? Thanks in advance.

Click on post a reply
scroll down to manage attachments
locate and upload a picture
maximum size 800x600 pixels.

I worked for 35 years for an employer. Now I stay home and look after my garden.
Guess which I prefer?!

Back
Top Bottom