If I were a cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
If i were a cat and my owner did this to me, i would run in front of a car .

OMG why did it not post the pics.. give me a second.

img_676940_0_9b766455827371baabc4fcfc36332764.jpg

img_676940_1_a4d76b9ea827e1abc40ce7bf526883fc.jpg

not thats it ugly but its just weird or odd to me. I know some people like it but im not a fan of it..Well not ht butterfly style maybe something else cool like the KISS make up.

thats it, photoshop here i come. gonna make me a KISS cat

In some states it's illegal to dye animals. Goes back to the days when they sold colored Easter chicks.
Just thought I'd mention that. Some groomers don't pay attention to laws.

But those cats do like kinda cool. Just like the people in the play ;)

I don't think it looks real...
looks doctored to me....
could you get a cat to sit for that??? I doubt it.

That's what I was thinking, Suzie. There's no way my cats would let me paint anything on their faces. (Although I could probably paint every inch of the rest of them as long as I was feeding them tuna while I was doing it.)

I have a hard time thinking a cat would allow anybody to do that to their faces.

I think these are photoshop images. Very nicely done though. :):)

hey, my hair's blue!!! cept i wouldn't tint my kitty. that's ASKING fer other kit-kats to point thier paw & laugh!

I think it is criminal to do that to a cat or any other animal And the person that done it should be put in the slam for cruelty to animals. I am a cat lover and a dog lover
some things you just do not do to animals, it is sick

To me it looks like photoshopped... it is quite possible to get that effect, I really hope so I wouldn't like to imagine what the poor thing had to endure otherwise...

In some states it's illegal to dye animals. Goes back to the days when they sold colored Easter chicks.
Just thought I'd mention that. Some groomers don't pay attention to laws.

But those cats do like kinda cool. Just like the people in the play ;)
there are some that look cool. like the one where a skeleton is painted on its body. Maybe if you put the cat under you could paint it.

I don't think it looks real...
looks doctored to me....
could you get a cat to sit for that??? I doubt it.

heheheh Julia Child Kitty would NEVER have sat still for that! She didn't like to have her nails trimmed. Could you imagine if I had tried THAT! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom