If You buy Quilted Northern Toilet Paper....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are we still being taxed in the US for toilet paper at 6 cents per roll?

I got a box of Van de Kamp's breaded fish the other day. There's still 10 pieces of fish in the package, but...they've shrunk to half the size they used to be.

Yeah, and the fish isn't the same quality that it used to be either - kind of mushy. Same is true of Gortons - same size "fillets" as Van de Camps.

I remember a friend went on a trip to Russia back in the 80s, and she brought an additional suitcase full of extra soft toilet paper with her to barter for gifts to bring home in the emptied suitcase. Apparently, the toilet paper back in the days of the old Soviet Union was like using scratchy brown paper bags.

Demolition Man comes to mind. I still wonder how they use the 3 sea shells. :ohmy: :ermm:

...the alternative was to find a nice and pliable large leaf from a tree, poke your middle finge through it, and that's your scraper/toilet paper...

Gotta be careful. I remember a boy scout in our troop who forgot his TP and used a handful of leaves. A handful of poison ivy leaves.

Lol, I've heard of that happening, which is why I always recommended a large maple or oak leaf. Easy to recognize.

Worse, I've heard of kids throwing poison ivy or oak on a fire, then everyone getting sick who breathed in the smoke.

Well If you do love the Cottonelle brand of Toilet Paper You are getting less poops per roll now. They say the new look packaging that occurred in early May has new a texture....

WELLL The.....

Mega rolls were 380 sheets a roll and are now 340.
Double Rolls were 190 sheets a roll and now 170
Gentle Clean double rolls were 204 sheets and now 170.

:mad::mad::mad:

Because you just know I do not really miss this stuff..

We finally have the 2018 cut in the size of the toilet paper rolls in the red packaging. Less poops per roll in another brand this year.

The old size if you can get one is 308 sheets per roll in so called mega size:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Charmin-Ultra-Strong-Toilet-Paper-12-Mega-Rolls/44886117

The new mega size is 286 sheets per roll:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Charmin-...per-6-Mega-Roll-286-sheets-per-roll/482328930

The double sized roll is down to 143 sheets per roll in the red packaging. The blue double size packaging is 142 sheets per roll for now. A whole whopping one more sheet per roll in the red packaging for the double size roll.

just to let you know they have changed the packaging look along with cutting the sheets per roll. It is the newest grocery store shrink ray product of 2018.

The 352 sheet mega rolls, Ultra soft & strong variety, are now 328 sheet mega rolls.

The 330 sheet mega rolls, Ultra plush variety, are now 308 sheet mega rolls.

Just letting you know:mad:
This is happening all over the world at the moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom