If you could be...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I wanna be a...

Attachments

• move along.jpg
    move along.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 176
omg, james is at it again.

barbara roll up a newspaper and threaten him with it. works for lucy.

sheesh. hes should just go chew his butt, walk in circles and lay down already.
You reminded me of something I am always telling our dog Cubbie when James is acting silly. I tell him, "Bite Daddy on the butt!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

How many of you have seen whales breaching? It takes away your breath. There are, all summer long whale watching trips out into the Atlantic out of Boston. Before I developed vertigo and could no longer go out, I used to take the trip all the time. And sometimes I would go with my husband for an overnight fishing trip waaay out into the Atlantic. That is where you really see them at their best. And one time we got to see two blue whales. They are so rare now and on the endangered species list. How sad.

I used to go up to Kodiak Island when I lived in Tacoma, WA. I had a couple of Indian friends there. I would take the ferry from Seattle at the beginning of the summer and again in the fall at the salmon run. When we got into the Alaskan waters on the Aleutian Islands, you began to see the whales in numbers coming up from Hawaii. How can anything that big just toss itself into the air like a toy? :ohmy:

Shires do not realize their own strength. I had no fear going into a stall with one and pushing it away from me. They are just gentle giants.

When I was working the WW Fair, I got my MIL a job also. They brought out the shires to hitch up for the buckboard show. One of the horses was acting up. Th owner was on the seat with the reins trying to calm Lady down. His wife was on the ground afraid to go near her. My MIL went over jumped up, grabbed her rein right near the double bit, pull her head down and gave Lady a sucker punch you wouldn't believe. Lady (the horse) calmed right down. "Hey Lady, if I fire my wife, would you work for me?" My MIL turned the job offer down. She wasn't much taller than me and didn't weigh 100 pounds. But she has hitched up many teams as a young girl in the hills of Kentucky. It must have been that McCoy blood in her veins. :chef:

If I believed in reincarnation I'd love to come back as a giant Manta Ray. They are gorgeous majestic creatures.

A Newfoundland--they like water (which I do), and no one minds if they drool (which I do when I sleep on the train!)...maybe I was already a Newfoundland in another life? If I've already been a Newfoundland, than I'd like to be my chicken Myrtle (I am very anxious to get home and see the girls...).

A Newfoundland--they like water (which I do), and no one minds if they drool (which I do when I sleep on the train!)...maybe I was already a Newfoundland in another life? If I've already been a Newfoundland, than I'd like to be my chicken Myrtle (I am very anxious to get home and see the girls...).

So you go around digging holes in yards for the sheer joy of digging holes, no matter how inconvenient they are? And people in the forest mistake you for a bear and shoot at you. But hey, your warm in the winter, no matter what the temperature is.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom