If you could be...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first thought was a porpoise, but then I just went to let my heinz 57 doggie in and she was jumping the 4' she can jump for joy. Wow, to be that happy, just because I opened the door!

Today I wanna be a...

Attachments

• linty owlets.jpg
    linty owlets.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 197
PattY1 said:
a Male Lion. The females do the hunting.

Really great idea! Sleeping in the sun, having your antelope brought to you, I could probably get used to that....

A Newfoundland--they like water (which I do), and no one minds if they drool (which I do when I sleep on the train!)...maybe I was already a Newfoundland in another life? If I've already been a Newfoundland, than I'd like to be my chicken Myrtle (I am very anxious to get home and see the girls...).

I tried to sneak in and steal Myrtle, but there were too many guards. :ermm:

I have always wanted to be and Iguana. They sit on a rock in the sun all day. At night they just go under the rock to sleep. No bed to make in the morning. No dirty dishes to wash. They just stick their tongue out and catch dinner on the fly. Their children never come home with the kids and move in. No one borrows money and never pays it back. No bills to pay. And they are so ugly, no one ever bothers them. :ohmy:

I can't make up my mind. Do I wanna be Thor, The Silver Surfer, or Green Lantern, three of the coolest super heroes of all time. I guess I'll go for the Silver Surfer, because he has cosmic power, and can fly anywhere, regardless of whether there is air or not. And he doesn't have to maintain an alter ego identity.

Oh, and I heard yesterday that a someone auctioned off 300 comic books for a couple million dollars. Do you know how many comic books I shot arrows through when I ran out of balloons to attach to the hay bales?:ohmy:
If I'd have kept them and auctioned them off, I could retire tomorrow. Ah well, I'll just have to get one of my novels revised well enough to get published. Heavy sigh.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I can't make up my mind. Do I wanna be Thor, The Silver Surfer, or Green Lantern, three of the coolest super heroes of all time. I guess I'll go for the Silver Surfer, because he has cosmic power, and can fly anywhere, regardless of whether there is air or not. And he doesn't have to maintain an alter ego identity.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

In my eyes Chief Longwind of the North, you are all three super heroes. :chef::chef::chef: One for each super hero!

I would be a bird so that I could fly home to see my family and friends quickly:) Oh and grab all the goodies that they don't sell here that I need for my recipes:))

Back
Top Bottom