If you could move anywhere...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're looking forward to leaving Suffern behind- more bad memories than good here-unfortunate to say as we raised our kids here and Jimmy has lived here most of his life.We have 12 years before his retirement and then we would love to move somewhere near the ocean-away from NY for sure.

I'm quite happy just where I am! :D

IMG_9640.jpg

In country, it'd probably be Kauai. I loved it there. dh could work for the fire dept and drive around those hummers they have at every station.

Anywhere in the world? New Zealand springs to mind, Scotland is a verrrry close second. I think we'd have to do some serious research first though, I wouldn't mind living in Italy but I don't think dh would go for it.

Why would I want to live anywhere else? This is the view from my Mom's backyard.

img_299439_0_dba93bf5bb511ca0732be350b1b604da.jpg

Mudbug, once your kids are adults, they don't need to "come home" to a place where they are known unless they want to enough (i.e., they can stay with aformentioned friends or get a hotel room). So once she graduates from high school, feel free to move on. It will free her to be a real adult, and help you to move into the next phase of your life. I have three younger sisters (two in their forties, one in her late thirties) and somehow we all survived not being able to "Go Home" to the house we were raised in. So -- go for it!

wasabi said:
Why would I want to live anywhere else? This is the view from my Mom's backyard.

img_299478_0_dba93bf5bb511ca0732be350b1b604da.jpg
(((WASABI))) If I had that view- I would never want to leave either- I sat here meditating at your picture alone this morning-Thank you for the place to escape.Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom