If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheesecakelady

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

One of my biggest passions is travel and there are very few places I wouldn't want to visit. I was wondering what some of your favorite travel destinations are.

Cheesecakelady:)

I did a lot of traveling throughout the world when I was younger. I've been to almost all of our 50 states and now, I think, I'd like to visit the remaining states I haven't seen yet. There aren't many left but I'd still be busy for a while.

I've done the European tour twice, so I'd like to try China. I have never been to the Wharf area of San Francisco, so I'd like to go there too, and the Eastern coast sounds good too--Maine, Boston, and NYC. Lol--Take me to the crabs! I've been to Key West and the Bahamas, but I would like to go to both again--great fun! Just take me away--I'm ready!

It's so hard to pin it down to just one. I'd love to take a cruise/tour of Alaska, go see Hawaaii, go see Australia, then go see Paris again, see Rome, go on a photo safari in Africa, and go to Egypt and visit Cairo and the Valley of the Dead. Maybe if I won a huge lottery.:rolleyes::LOL:

I'd like to see Stonehenge, the pyramids and the sphinx.

Back
Top Bottom