If you had one whimsical wish.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I was watching my boys (fur companions) watching me last night and I found myself wondering what the heck they were thinking. So it made me think about this thread.

I wish my dogs could talk so that I can understand them for one day. I would love to know what goes through their heads and what they are thinking... I could pretty much guess most of it!

So what is your whimsical wish?

I would love to jsut be one of my 2 dogs for a day. they got the life... well at least when someone is home whcih is often.

Or simply

Having nothing to worry about

to float & gracefully so like in mydreams..

Yea, I think that would have to be my second wish.... to be able to fly like I do in my dreams. And I tell ya, I can FLY!!! Arms flappin and everything! :LOL:

sattie said:
I wish my dogs could talk

Careful what you wish for. My little Bichon, Sasha, can talk. She's been doing it since she was about nine months old.

You'd think we'd have some great conversations, wouldn't you? Not a chance.

She moves her lips when she reads and she's a Democrat.

I was watching my boys (fur companions) watching me last night and I found myself wondering what the heck they were thinking. So it made me think about this thread.

I wish my dogs could talk so that I can understand them for one day. I would love to know what goes through their heads and what they are thinking... I could pretty much guess most of it!

So what is your whimsical wish?
I almost jumped out of my skin when I read this! I had this same exact conversation with James a few nights ago. I have had this same "wish" for years! I have always said that there should be one day a year that we could sit down with our pets and explain things (like why a dog should not eat out of the catbox, and why kitties should not shred the furniture) and for them to let us know how things are with them and if there is something we could do that would make them happier. I was going to start this same exact thread (but with a different title--your title is better) before we left on our vacation, but I didn't have the time. I am absolutely not joking. Wow!

:)Barbara

A lovely old lady was sitting in her rocking chair on the patio with only her faithful dog for company reminiscing about her young days. Because she was such a kind hearted person the good fairy decided to grant her a wish to keep her spirits up in her twilight years.

The good fairy appeared and asked her what she would like, "If only I were a Princess and my loyal dog were a Prince I would live happily forever" she replied. The good fairy granted her wish, she turned in to a beautiful young Princess and the dog turned in to a handsome young Prince.

The Prince then rose to his feet, lent over and whispered in her ear "I bet you're now sorry you had me neutered all those years ago"
--------------------
So be careful what you wish for Ladies

I gave up my last motorcycle because of bad hips. Now that I have 2 new ones, I miss it terribly. I bought 2 chances on a Harley being raffled off. My fantasy would be to win.

So far as the pets talking. Ours have always found ways to let us know what is up. They can't talk, if you watch them, they can communicate.

Barb - Eating out of the cat box is hopeless. Shreding the futnature is about attention deficit. At least that is what it is about with our dogs. If they do not get enough attention, they shred the mail, paper, whatever.

i`d love to be on a beach in bolivia... i saw some pictures....blue sky mixt with reddish stones that can be seen from the transparent-like wather.....and with a harem next 2 me

So many of my dreams have come true.
I've found the love of my life with my best friend in the world.
I've got a great house...and even greater condo on the beach.
Laughter hugs and kisses everyday..

I have the
perfect life... I just don't have time to live it. So, I'd wish for time.

...So far as the pets talking. Ours have always found ways to let us know what is up. They can't talk, if you watch them, they can communicate.

Barb - Eating out of the cat box is hopeless. Shreding the futnature is about attention deficit. At least that is what it is about with our dogs. If they do not get enough attention, they shred the mail, paper, whatever.
I know, but it would still be neat to have one day to actually talk to each other!

I'm actually very good at communicating with my cats. The dog too, but especially the cats. :cool:

:)Barbara

my kit-kats communicate via purring, hissing, eye-squinting, hiding when they're unwell, various meows, etcetera..... sheesh, i love those kitties.......

i'd love to own a million more, take them from theier cages, & feed tham & pet them, take them from people who dump them off anyway. sigh.

To compete on "Top Chef" :punk:

Not Iron Chef? I would love to see you on Iron Chef.. but would definitely watch if you were on Top Chef, or any other TV show for that matter. Not for your sake, just so I can say I know someone famous!:-p:LOL:

Just kidding, hope your wish comes true someday!

I would wish that my kids all had a happy fun filled life with no major trauma or bad events what-so-ever. Blessed with great jobs they love, tons of friends, great SO's, and wonderful children.

That would be worth chasing down the Wishing Fairy or a Leprechaun.

you know, as a whimsical wish, I would love to have a day with my mother that I lost to breast cancer at age 9. Now I'm 54.......I'd love to share the joys of her now grandchildren and have her meet her wonderful son-in-law and now great grandchild..........I'd love for her to visit us and have fun...........all I remember was her coughing and getting thinner and thinner......I'd love to just have her to myself for one day..............that's my whimsical wish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom