If You Only Had ONE Wish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
If you only had ONE wish to fulfill, only ONE wish for yourself, what would it be?

Okay, it's not the Miss America/World Pageant...please don't wish for world peace (unless that is what you really want - we all want that :LOL: ). What do YOU personally wish for - be honest. (Winning the lottery is okay too - no judgements.) Remeber you only have ONE wish.

That this new little baby girl my daughter is expecting is okay, that would be my one and only wish..

kadesma

My wish is to find a home! Our house is currently up for sale with the contingency of us buying another. But, we haven't found the perfect one yet.

PS - Mish, what's your wish?

My life is good. I'm about as happy as I can be.
I'd wish that my son felt the same way.

I WISH I COULD SPREAD REAL LOVE, HEART, JOY AROUND THIS WORLD !:ohmy: :cool:

THEN I COULD BE :king: FOR A DAY ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WERE THE HEART IS, KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HAT! SHHHHHHHHHHH!:shock:

Last edited:
My one wish....hmmm.....that seems to be a hard thing to answer lately....I guess for me and my kids to finally find peace and happiness.....We ahve some of it, but you know we could always use more.....

To have one more wish after my first wish. :)
My first wish may sound greedy, but yea I would love to win a lottery, money actually would help alot at this point. I would not be greedy with money. I would help my family, and then my extended family. My second would need much more consideration.

Hmmmm...I think I would wish for more unity in my family. We have been a bit fractured since my Dad passed away. If I could have TWO wishes my second wish would be that this piece of ka ka computer would fix its own self!!! I am getting tired of doing all this stupid crap to fix it!

amber said:
To have one more wish after my first wish. :)
My first wish may sound greedy, but yea I would love to win a lottery, money actually would help alot at this point. I would not be greedy with money. I would help my family, and then my extended family. My second would need much more consideration.

It's completely understandable. It's hard not to wish for money. I don't think I'd like to be extremely rich or anything like that, just comfortable. Have enough to pay the bills on time and a little extra for those things life throws at you.

I'm with you on the money, I don't want to be rich just not stress about money- the thing DH and I fight most about and the thing that causes me the most stress is money so I would like to have enough to pay every bill on time and never have to worry about finding enough small change in the ashtray of my car to buy a loaf of bread.
After that wish naturally I'd like world peace!

At this very moment I'm hoping to hang on to my hair. I'm losing it in great gobs. Face it, there are men who are sexy bald, but women? Especially since it is a skin disease depleting my never-great locks, so it won't be a pretty scalp. I've never been very vain, but ... this is getting a bit depressing.

Our uniforms are black pants and black shirts. But I have never been a "pants" girl. Always wore dresses. But! Since I'm in the kitchen all day...that's no good either. So...for the last 5 1/2 years I've worn black shorts with black tights and a black tee. Now....tights last much longer than hose....but they can still get runners. I have to be economical...so whenever I can't afford new hose....I have to cut the bad leg off of two different pairs...and wear two pairs. To make a long story short....I just want enough money to be able to buy me a new pair anytime I want. Of course...that means that I would always have enough to pay my bills first.

To have enough money to pay the bills, to shop without having to write everything down to make sure I have enough, to travel wherever and whenever I want, to be able to give to those who need it, and to be able to see our daughter and grandkids again (it has been over 2 1/2 years). I don't want to be rich, but I would like to not have to worry about it all the time.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom