If you were going to........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
If you were to buy a gift for someone here and you had a $10 limit what would you buy?
Come on lets have some fun with this and think deep to come up with some great gift ideas.

Heres one to start ---- Bud Dart Board New Price $9.99

Attachments

• Dart Board.jpg
    Dart Board.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 239
I would defintily stick culinary related but thats jsut me

a little thing of saffron
Smoked sea salt
something kinda hard to find liek spice or herb wise

:) I would think it depends on who it was and where they live. Probablysomething local from where I live like some chli powder or some pinon nuts.

Last year I bought my sister-in-law some warm socks with a non-slip rubber type bottom. They are called TOTES and came 3 in a box for just under $10.00. You may find them in the bigger dept. stores. She loves them for those cold Colorado winter nights.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Stering Silver "Dog Tag" Style Necklace[/FONT]
onsale.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]RJ135[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Dog Necklace[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]14.95[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]4.80 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]STERING SILVER "DOG TAG" STYLE NECKLACE as a humorous message; "A [/FONT]

I'd probably buy some more yarn or crochet thread and make something.
I could get 4 skeins of the cheap stuff for $10 and proabably make something for everyone!!!!
:)

I would probably give a gift from here or their other related sites. It is a gift that gives back to the cause. And tons of stuff under $10!

Two words maidrite

sham wow-SHAM WOW!! I know what your thinking-your thinking "Hey Smoke king, Sham-Wow is 19.95! What are you thinking?" But indulge me for a moment MR-I'll use a "bullet point format" to explain

-) *They are made in Germany-you know the Germans always make good stuff

-)*You'll spend 20$ a month on paper towels-the thing practically sells itself!!

-)*they are used by Olympic swimmers. OLYMPIC SWIMMERS!!!!!

-)*If you call within the next 20 minutes, they'll DOUBLE the order!! (hey, they can't do that all day!!)

-)Considering that the order will be doubled, provided you call within the next 20 minutes, that drops the price of the set to 9.95$-you will have two gifts!!

Asterisk* denotes data provided by Sham Wow pitchman "Vince"

Is there anything that TV can't fix??:LOL:

Maidrite, they have birthday ones too (hint, hint) Oh, it's $14.00
a roll. Hope the meal was worthy!

click on photo for more images​

Just Thinking of You Toilet Paper Card

Need a gift to show someone you're thinking about them? Want to raise someone's spirit and make them smile? Try sending our special Toilet Paper
Card, and you'll be sure to do just that!

Contains one roll of soft, white, jumbo Charmin toilet paper.

The poem says:

Just Thinking of You!

I went looking for a gift and I
wanted something to make you happy.

Something to bring you a smile
in case your day was crappy.

So I’m giving you something
I know you can use.

It’s almost as useful
as a new pair of shoes.

I wanted to give you something,
something that was kind of fun.

So here is what I got you,
something to wipe your bum!

And for the kiddies.......................... (typo O on the price, or contractor rates?)

Construction Eating Kit Constructive Eating
Gifts.gif
Eating has never been so fun for little ones! This dinner set comes with a bulldozer pusher, fork lift fork, & front loader spoon. Designed with function and play value in mind, these "tools" have textured, easy grip handle.

Free shipping on orders over $100.00! Same day shipping!
$1999 from WeeCanShop.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom