I'll have to get the "Earl" here for Easter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Our daughter and grand daughter are coming for Easter. Great delight. :) Daughter only drinks Earl Grey tea ( and we both dislike it) so I'll have to add him to my shopping list next week along with a few little treats for BGD( beloved grand daughter!) She's 6 years old and so much fun. :)

csalt said:
Our daughter and grand daughter are coming for Easter. Great delight. :) Daughter only drinks Earl Grey tea ( and we both dislike it) so I'll have to add him to my shopping list next week along with a few little treats for BGD( beloved grand daughter!) She's 6 years old and so much fun. :)
Earl comes to my house almost daily. He tells me old tales from the days of yor. :LOL:

Earl is a beloved permanent resident in our house, too!! If he is still there after the visit of your daughter, you can send him over my way!!:LOL:

Anyhoo enjoy a happy happy easter!!

I was gift shopping over the weekend. I had bought a pretty mug and wanted a special tea to send with it. I could not find Earl any where. I stopped at a novelty store and they had a little cafe in the back. There in full view was a dispenser full of Earl Grey tea packets! Can you believe that!
I enjoyed my tea and they told me that I could have as many packets of EG tea as I needed. They have a lot of teas, coffees, and cocoas for sale so I only needed a couple packets of EG tea. Thank you again.

have y'all tried the Mrs. Earl Grey? It has a different taste, but is good anyways.

Too bad you didn't live near buckytom you could go to his workplace and swipe his...... ;) ....I just know how he loves that.

What's the wife of an Earl called? She'd have to be something more than "Mrs Earl Grey":LOL:

Oh that's it " Countess". They'll have to rename that brand " Countess Earl Grey" it sounds so much more elegant I'm sure more people would buy it!

Last edited:
Of course it would HB. Put it down to ' the little grey cells' not working properly!

corazon said:
They do make a tea called Lady Grey that is similar to the earl.
Corazon, maybe that's what I was thinking of! I haven't thought of it in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom