I'm a proud mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Atta Boy Billy!! Now what was that you have been wanting for a long time but your mamma refused to buy you one???:-p

no wonder you are proud of Billy! Does he know we are all cheering for his achievement, lol.

Not yet but I'm going to show him this when he gets home lol.
Thank you so much everyone. Every year Billy has had probblems in school. He has been diagnosed with A.D.D. but we finally found the right medication and dosage that helps him. That's why this is so huge for us.

Middie: our youngest grandson was diagnosed with A.D.D. when he was a youngster. He's going on 18 now and has been "alright" for a good few years now. He still has a tutor to help him focus, especially during exam time. He also had to get the right meds. Keep your chin up, your son will be a winner!!!!

You go BILLY!!!!!
10.gif

Congrats Middie! :)

Congratulations to Billy! I am so happy for you Middie! ADD is hard to live with, especially hard to learn with. I am glad you found the right meds and dosage, that is a tough thing to do! Congratulations! Time to celebrate!

I showed him this forum guys. You fed his ego tremendously.
He's grinning from ear to ear lol !!!
Thank you again everyone.

You guys...omg I forgot about this thread. Well tomorrow is the last day of school for Billy. Merit Roll for the whole year !!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't be any prouder than I am right now !!!!

Back
Top Bottom