I'm addicted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
to Tupperware...or rather any sort of container. I've decided it's a sickness and I need help!!!!!!!!!!! I can't seem to get enough plastic/glass storage containers. I don't care what type, for kitchen use or general household use.

I even bought soup containers while shopping at NORDSTROMS. Who goes to Nordstroms and buys thermos containers for soup?!?!?!?!

First step to recovery is admitting I have a problem.

p.s. I used the soup thermos for the first time today and loved every minute of it!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Is that a bad thing? If it is, I must throw away my plastic containers that keep falling on the floor when ever I open my bottom cabinet, EVERY SINGLE DAY. &#@%^%$&* Tupperwear!:mad:

OK here's what you have to do, move countries. I tell you, you are not going to want to pack heaps of empty containers into crates. They don't stack nicely in boxes unless they all are the right shape to fit in the bottom, and being junkie, you are going to have a mixture of heights and shapes and sizes.

So you will leave them behind, and the trauma of doing so will mean you will never ever get attached to them again. Period. Cured.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom