I'm an Aunt Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
Not that I knew my SIL was pregnant, but I know they had a baby yesterday. Seriously, how funny is it that my brother tends to "forget" who he's told so I got a text message at 10:30 pm last night with a picture of a baby and a "Hello, my name is GracieAnne" ~~ So I'm an aunt for the third time and my brother is now father of 5 (two step sons).

Suprise!!!!
Congrats. I became one again too this week. #6!!!

Congratulations Callisto! What a lovely surprise! Does your brother live close to you so you can go and see the baby? I'll bet your daughter is excited.

Congratulations Callisto! What a lovely surprise! Does your brother live close to you so you can go and see the baby? I'll bet your daughter is excited.
My brother and his wife are 3000 miles away. Kasie and I were both surprised. She woke me (although I don't remember it) asking me who could have had a baby. My brother just laughed when I called him thinking his wife had told me and I guess she thought he told me. I just wish one of them had told me.

But here's the weird part. Yesterday I looked at the date and said to myself "this is someone's birth date. Who's is it??" Little did I know it would eventually be my niece's birth date. At least I'll remember it. It's cool to have another niece, but WOW what a surprise.

abcstackblocksx.gif
Congratulations!!

Back
Top Bottom