I'm baaack....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wasabi said:
Sierra, It's so nice to have you with us again. I was wondering what happened to you. I just thought you were busy with all the fires. I was very saddened to hear that we lost four brave firefighters in the California fire and another firefighter is on life support. I hope they catch that jerk who started this fire and SOON!

Again, welcome back.

NightsinCalifornia, I am a Machead and I have two friggin macs and I love em!

It was a really sad day around the ranger district office. Some of our firefighters were so upset that they did not want to be dispatched to the fire. My brother is a fire engine operator on our Sierraville engine and he said that he did not want to go to this fire. That really is something big because he is usually gunho to go on a fire assignment. I hope they find they person that started it and hang them by their toes!!!!

Wasabi, my new computer is a Mac. Although, it is taking me a bit to get the hang of it, I do like it. It is kinda hard to switch from one operating system to another.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. Like I said before I sure missed everyone here at DC. Please keep the firefighters down in Southern California in your thoughts. It is tough to work on a fire where some of your fellow firefighters have died. Our forest safety officer was sent down there for the investigation. She did not want to go and I don't blame her.

Many hugs, SC :)

Sierra, once you get used to the mac operating system, you're going to love it.

Sush, you and I should do a Mac commercial. I can the hep, up to date, in with the times, computer user and you can be the stuffy, old, stone age computer user. Sush......move in to the light.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
img_347429_0_e5af2b647cc297d0583612cec5b68f88.gif

It's so good to see you back, sierra--I was getting worried! I'm glad to know that you and your brother are safe and sound. Every time I hear about the So Cal fires, I think of you both. Keep up the wonderful work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom