I'm back in the kitchen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
It feels so good to be back in the kitchen finally, I've been in the hospital about 4 solids weeks in there do to stumic pains and other things ( not chf though )

I've been in the kitchen since 8 am this morning making re fried beans, Southern style tea with a simple syrup... And tonight I'm making a salad and Enchilada's....

And I got a brand new ceramic sanduku chef's knife.....

It feels so good to be back in the kitchen finally, I've been in the hospital about 4 solids weeks in there do to stumic pains and other things ( not chf though )

I've been in the kitchen since 8 am this morning making re fried beans, Southern style tea with a simple syrup... And tonight I'm making a salad and Enchilada's....

And I got a brand new ceramic sanduku chef's knife.....
Good for you..Glad you're doing better. Happy cooking and eating:)
kades

Good for you..Glad you're doing better. Happy cooking and eating:)
kades
Thank you Kades, and I'm also learning Rosetta Stone Latin America "Spanish" So I can actually get a real Spanish cook book and learn to cook in spanish....

I know you are going to say waste of money and you could have asked us for help. But once I've learned it, I can translate and so on.

Its going to be an awesome learning experience since I know half the language.

Thank you Kades, and I'm also learning Rosetta Stone Latin America "Spanish" So I can actually get a real Spanish cook book and learn to cook in spanish....

I know you are going to say waste of money and you could have asked us for help. But once I've learned it, I can translate and so on.

Its going to be an awesome learning experience since I know half the language.
Fooled ya, learning is never a waste of money or anything else. You get a big pat on the back and a way to go.
kades

Fooled ya, learning is never a waste of money or anything else. You get a big pat on the back and a way to go.
kades
Grousuios Sinorita.Kades,

Also at the mexicana store here in Michigan they said I'm an honorary Gringo, and I've formed a nice relationship with most of the people who run the store.

So they will be helping me with my Spanish a little bit and with spice buying & food purchases.

They've also said when the resturuant opens they can Accommodate my SUPER low to no salt diet, That's going to be pretty nice of them.

Grousuios Sinorita.Kades,

Also at the mexicana store here in Michigan they said I'm an honorary Gringo, and I've formed a nice relationship with most of the people who run the store.

So they will be helping me with my Spanish a little bit and with spice buying & food purchases.

They've also said when the resturuant opens they can Accommodate my SUPER low to no salt diet, That's going to be pretty nice of them.
That's great, I hope it gets going soon for you..Take care, salt is some times hard to do with out, but there are so many other things that can replace it.
kadesma;)

Back
Top Bottom