I'm back! Kind of, sort of but, not really...sigh.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
We have power!
We have phone!
We have heat!

But, still no internet or cable!!!!:( Comcast "can't " tell us when we'll be back to normal. It's been over two weeks now.

I'm getting grumpy. lol.

smiles, Trish

Power, phone and heat is a start!!!

I hope Comcast realise just how stressful living without internet and cable is!!!!

We miss you!!!

You are getting there Trish. We will keep your seat warm, but I think Buckytom ate your slice of apple pie.

Hi Trish, welcome back! Hope you are none the worst after your harrowing experience. We sure miss you! Here's wishing you, Paul and your family the very best for the New Year! Keep smiling!!

I thought of you when I heard about this even here in Germany...
glad you are okay and back on power.. the rest will be allright soon, too..

trish, it's incredible how you've trained the chickens to run the generator, taking turns on the treadmill.

but what's amazing is how they set up a cups and string network so you could get online today.

welcome back. :)

buckytom said:
trish, it's incredible how you've trained the chickens to run the generator, taking turns on the treadmill.

but what's amazing is how they set up a cups and string network so you could get online today.

Love your sense of humor !! :LOL:

At least you can be warm and see in the dark again! Glad you're safe and sound--it'll be great to have you back "full time" again--hopefully soon!

buckytom said:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome back to the 21st century! You must be feeling a lot better with your utilities up and running.

I am not sure what happened but I wish you the best that you have the basics to live again! Welcome Back!:)

Andy M. said:
Welcome back to the 21st century! You must be feeling a lot better with your utilities up and running.
Well, it may not be quite back to the 21st century as yet unless the dishwasher is up and running too!!

Glad to have you kind of, sort of back! We're looking forward to your real return.

You need to have a good talk with your local weatherman/woman. Tell him/her that next time the storm needs to go around you! (LOL I have a great book written by my favorite weatherman from years past, Doug Oliver. In the book he shared letters he received from people, and some of them actually believed he caused the weather!).

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom