I'm Being Taken Off of Life Support :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
It will be hard, but I will make a brave attempt to last until it can be hooked up again! Yep, my old computer is about to be removed and my new one set up in its place. I am actually using the new one right now, as it is James's old computer. He got a new one in May (an HP Quad-Core) but hasn't been able to set it up yet. His old one is newer than mine, so I am getting it, and mine is moving next door--we're giving it to the neighbor boys who watch our dog and do odd jobs for us.

It's going to be hard during the transition (yes, I am joking--kind of) but I will be back on as soon as possible.

:)Barbara

That is great to hear Barbara and I am also glad to hear that you are recycling!! What a great gift!

They're good kids, and one of them is interested in CAD, so James gave him some things he can use to practice.

Well, as you can see, James got me hooked up. I could have done it but wasn't really looking forward to doing it, and my back has really been hurting today (yes, our days are even more messed up than usual, so that 4:00 a.m. is still part of the day before for me!).

It was hard (lol) and I thought about getting a quick dose of laptop while he was setting this one up, but I braved the storm!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom