I'm confused...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama

Head Chef
I was trying to check up on PieSusan to see if there was any word on her mom and I went to her page but it says she is banned. What's going on? :huh:

Unfortunately, there's a new board and some of the regulars here have gone there. It's a fairly unfriendly place and they allow things this board would never allow like outright lying about people who they don't think are there in public posts. This place certainly has more to offer and I'm sure I'll be banned from the other board for saying this but I'm glad to be here even if the rules bug me sometimes.

Right now, I'm grateful for the DC rules.

I'm not into politics of any kind, and have no idea what gotten all this hostility stirred up. I was invited to join the other forum, and I did, simply because I was interested in having another forum to look at. I had no idea all this was going on.
There seems to be a lot of bad feelings going down both places, and I think that's a shame.

Good Grief...I thought we were friends.

Much love to all of you...

Connie

I'm not into politics of any kind, and have no idea what got all this hostility stirred up. I was invited to join the other forum, and I did, simply because I was interested in having another forum to look at. I had no idea all this was going on.
There seems to be a lot of bad feelings going down both places, and I think that's a shame.

Good Grief...I thought we were friends.

Much love to all of you...

Connie
Me either (to the bold), but I got quite an education in the last 24 hours. The division is really sad. I have seen it before but that was on a soap opera board; I thought we were above all of this. With a soap you expect drama, you don't expect it with a cooking message board.

I may get miffy and grumpy and blunt, but I generally like everyone here. It's kind of sad people felt the need to go find another place to the extent they couldn't just be on two different boards with so much to offer to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom